Your Body Is Beautiful And You Are A G o d d e s s
i absolutely adore this but aren’t skinny girls in there? some girls have a high metabolism and they stay relly skinny even if they eat a ton. are they not beautiful?
This breaks my heart because Dean just knows that these smiles are all wrong. They’re broken smiles, from a man who can’t be bothered to keep holding on. And you can see it, in Dean’s eyes - that concern, that confusion - because the angel is supposed to help him believe, help him restore his faith. Somewhere along the line his angel was broken - and I don’t think Dean realized it until it was too late, which is why he is trying so hard to save him.
Months later and I still believe every word I wrote here is true.
Months later and I’m still crying because it’s true
- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest
THE MAGIC BEGINS: 8. a scene you really wanted to be in the movies, but wasn’t.
"I didn’t want anyone to talk to me," said Harry, who was feeling more and more nettled.
"Well, that was a bit stupid of you," said Ginny angrily, "seeing as you don’t know anyone but me who’s been possessed by You-Know-Who, and I can tell you how it feels."
Harry remained quite still as the impact of these words hit him. Then he wheeled around.
"I forgot," he said.
"Lucky you," said Ginny coolly.
(Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 23)
Proabably the 3rd time reblogging this
NOTHING GETS ME MORE RILED WHEN PEOPLE DON’T ACTUALLY CONSUME A THING OR STOPPED CONSUMING A THING YEARS AGO BUT STILL FEEL LIKE THEY CAN’T INTELLIGENTLY COMMENT ON IT BASED ON A SHALLOW PERUSAL OF FANDOM
::stares directly into the camera like i’m on the office::
I heard it was Hinny ship week
imagine the avengers having a barbeque and bucky’s on grill duty because it’s nice and quiet off to the side while everyone else gets chatty and rambunctious
until they notice that bucky’s just grabbing meat with his metal hand like straight into greasy flames. and everyone’s all BUCKY NO and he’s like “wow chill out I washed it off stop freaking out every burger is a perfect medium well.”